Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lobsta! Chowdah! Exploring Boston's Waterfront & Beacon Hill w the Rents

Yay! My parents arrived today. Also, my digital camera is finally back up and running, so I get to include some photos. My parents came with 6 bags of groceries, as well as KIMBAP-- Hallelujah for Korean food. Here they are sitting on my Ikea couch:

Next we walked around the Charles River Esplanade, where my dad went nuts about this duck:

We had no food on us, so my dad fed it some candy, which it liked. Then my dad recounted some story about Back When He Was in Korea--they kept ducks, and my dad was tasked with leading the ducklings to the stream each day.


Here's me with a view of the Longfellow Bridge.

Next we walked around Beacon Hill, one of the most posh neighborhoods--if not the most. Below is us in front of Senator John Kerry's $10 Million Dollar townhouse--no doubt purchased with tomato ketchup cash:


Next: LOBSTERS! We went to the Barking Crab, which sadly was pretty disappointing. I mean, you can't go wrong with fresh lobsters and crabs and New England chowdah, but it was kind of a rip off for what you got. The river view, however, was quite lovely:

In Boston's Waterfront district, we saw this random gigantic milk bottle.

No comments: