Saturday, April 11, 2009

P: Lazy Poster

I know, I know, I've been bad--but until I finish all of my original (new) writing for the semester, I'm kind of too frazzled to blog. Wah wah wah. That being said, my last story for the semester is due this Monday, and then after that, I just need to rewrite and revise 100 pages of my writing for my thesis. The end is almost in sight! ...although it doesn't feel like it, as I stare out the window in the Theology library, looking at the rainy day go by.

So I'm still on Cloud 9 re the Fulbright, but I can't spare a moment there because my sister's giving birth next week to little Clara. A girl! I'm so excited. I will be taking my niece to the American Girls' Place for tea. I better make a reservation stat for 2015, which will be about the time she'd actually get to enjoy it.

So, I'm heading home to NY either late Wed night (April 15) or late Tues night (April 14). And will be home through my mother's birthday on Sunday the 19. Who's around? Let's all try to meet up!

love,
P

No comments: