Saturday, September 20, 2008


Congrats on your new car! Your pose reminded me of that episode of America's Next Top Model where they all had to dress up like pinups and model next to the car. So hot.

As I was reading over your last blog posts (thanks again for the big cheer up, by the way!), where you wrote:

<>

and you seemed to echo my thoughts exactly. Last night I spent the night watching the OC on Hulu.tv while feeling sorry for myself (because my writing got ripped in workshop, etc etc). It's weird to not have the same kind of lifestyle, where every minute there's something going on.

After putting in seven hours of writing, tonight I just got back from a house party hosted by this kid I went to swarthmore with. I knew no one there, but I've noticed that everyone in Boston is really friendly and accomodating. After a quick stopover at Anna's Taqueria for burritos, the rest of the party went on to do Korean karaoke. I needed to catch the T home (which stops running around midnight), so I made my excuses and headed home.

Earlier today, I went to this Boston running group I found online, where I was invited to breakfast after a 5 mile run, and I met a bunch of people there, too. Slowly but surely, I think my social circle will start to spread (for better or for worse!). I'm certain once you start work, the same will happen too...

Soak up the sun for me, please! Boston is freezing.

No comments: