Tuesday, February 17, 2009

P: Pimply, Busy, and Sick

I promise to post something longer after Wed night, when I hand in my 50-80 p draft of part I of my novel. I have 4 stories to read and comment on by 5pm today, so I'm a bit out of commission. I've just come down with a nasty cold, so I'm blowing my nose every 5 seconds here in the quiet quiet theology library. I brought along my own box of tissues, while swigging down Airborne-infused water. So...promise to regale you with stories of awkward running club computer programming types, upcoming Robert Pinsky poetry events, and whatever else is occupying my time these days. cheers, P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm. pimply, busy & sick. Nice! Congrats on finishing your novella. When can we read it??

P courtst@ said...

Ha ha, after Ha Jin skewers it in class next Wed =)